Swine Flu In Coimbatore: Symptoms and RemediesPurushothaman (Author) Published Date : Feb 22, 2017 17:44 IST Health News
Swine Flu In Coimbatore: Symptoms and Remedies
It has been reported in Coimbatore at least 19 died due to Swine Flu in 45 days. In a week alone 5 people were died due to this. About 35 people with Swine Flu symptoms had been admitted and treated at Government hospital at Coimbatore. Government had taken steps to prevent the disease across the state.
The symptoms of the Swine Flu is said to be throat infections, continuous dry cough, fever, body pain, diarrhea and vomiting. People are asked to get treated at the early stage when they find the normal symptoms. They are advised not to treat by themselves with help the help of medicine.
The H1V1 virus is reported to cause damage to lungs. The blood test is required to identify the virus. It will be spread easily to other people when they contact affected one. According to the reports when people touches the infected person and keep their hands near nose, ears or mouth would spread the virus.
Home Remedies To Avoid Swine Flu
1. Tulsi is the best for any lung disease. Take 5 to 10 leaves of Tulsi daily to protect from the disease. Tulsi can be boiled in water for about 10 minutes and water added with rock salt and pepper can be taken.
2. Taking a table spoon of Aloe Vera gel daily at morning will boost up our immunity power other than solving skin problems.
3. Turmeric, Ginger and Garlic also acts well in preventing any disease which strengthens our immunity system. Taking ginger or garlic in luke warm water in morning empty stomach is very effective.
4. Herbal plants are very effective against diseases.
5. Parnayama is the best way to prevent lung diseases. It activates the lungs with lots of oxygen that cleans the blood.