14 year old dies while taking Selfie at Mumbai

       Published : Nov 04, 2015 16:11 IST    

A 14 year old school boy studying class IX was electrocuted while taking selfie on top of the goods train. He was rushed to nearby Rajawadi hospital where he found death on admission.

Sahil C Eshwarkar climbed up the parked goods train wagon and tried to take selfie. He was 80% burned when he had accident contact with high power 25,000 V overhead wire. This incident happened at Nahur station yard in Mumbai. The police filed it as an accidental death.

The victim boy studying class 9 in St. Francis Xaviers High School, Sahil with his friends tried to take selfie by newly gifted cell phone by his father 2 days back.

The teenagers death by taking selfie happens second time in Mumbai. A 16 year old Ganesh Kumkumwati faced the same situation while taking selfie on top of train at Jogeshwari and touched a 25000 volt high powerful overhead wire.

14 year old dies while taking Selfie at Mumbai


14 year old dies while taking Selfie at Mumbai


      Tags : 
Author Biography

Purushothaman is basically a software developer, but he believes writing and expressing something about whats happening around the world to people and to their safety future is his passion. ... View more

Purusothman

PurushothamanSenior Writer and Editor

Author Office Address
inkFreezer
2B, Commercial Site, TNHB,
HUDCO Colony, Peelamedu,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
India - 641004.
Author Mobile Number
9677559059
Author Office Number
+914224398003
Author Email
just4purush@gmail.com