Government New Boosting Schemes For Cashless Transactions
Several strategies were taken by the government to boost the cashless transactions. Now Government comes with 2 path breaking schemes that urges people for Digital payments. It rewards people with these schemes using cashless transactions. One is Lucky Grahak Yojna and other is Digi-धन Vyapar Yojana.
Lucky Grahak Yojna
- 15,000 consumers using Digital payments shall win a cash-back prize of Rs 1000 daily.
- Consumers using Digital payments shall also win weekly prizes worth Rs 1 lakh, Rs 10000 and Rs. 5000
Digi-धन Vyapar Yojana
- Merchants and Traders using digital transactions stand to win a prize of Rs 50000, Rs 5000 and Rs. 2500 weekly.
- 7000 traders stand to win these prizes.
3 Mega prizes of consumers and 3 mega prizes for merchants/traders will be announced on 14th April 2017.
- for consumers prizes worth Rs 1 crores, Rs 50 lakh and Rs 25 lakh
- for merchants/traders prizes worth Rs 50 lakh, Rs 25 lakh and Rs 12 lakh
- The scheme focuses on aspirations of poor, neo middle class and middle class
- Incentives restricted to cashless transactions within range of Rs 50 to Rs 3000
- The poorest of poor will be eligible for the rewards by using USSD
- People in villages and rural areas to win the rewards through AEPS
- 30 crore Rupay Cards holders stand to win rewards in large numbers
- All smart phone users can use UPI toavail a chance to win rewards.