Indias Longest Bridge Dhola-Sadiya Inaugurated By PMPurushothaman (Author) Published Date : May 26, 2017 11:49 IST
Longest Bridge Dhola-Sadiya Inaugurated By PM
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated India's longest Dhola-Sadiya bridge in Assam across the River Brahmaputra today at 10:30 am.
Highlights of Dhola - Sadiya Bridgeads
- It is 9.15 km longer which will be capable of withstanding the weight of a 60-tonne battle tank.
- After Kaliabhomora Bridge near Tezpur, there is no bridge over the River Brahmaputra till Dhola for next 375 km.
- This new bridge is constructed which cut down travel time between Assam and Arunachal Pradesh as much as 4 hours.ads
- This bridge is has vital importance to people of Assam to reach nearest railway station in Tinsukia and airport in Dibrugarh.
- It will cut down all transport that is made via water in the place between two banks.
Futuristic infrastructure that will power India's growth....PM at the Dhola-Sadiya Bridge during his Assam visit. pic.twitter.com/w8T14p4dNc
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) May 26, 2017
Longest Bridge Dhola-Sadiya Inaugurated By PMads
Indias Longest Bridge Dhola-Sadiya Inaugurated By PM