Tamil Nadu AIADMK Government Announces Ration Card Holders Criteria
|A person or family not eligible for ration card details|
- The person who earns above one lakh annually is not eligible to hold a ration card.
- The family owns 4 wheeler (expect one 4 wheeler for commercial purpose) or A/c
- The farmers who owns more than 5 acres land
- Central and State Government employees
- The person has more than 3 storey concrete building
- The family having a member who pays tax for business.
Meantime Central government had announced there is no subsidy for LPG gas. The stopping of LPG subsidy is the biggest blow in the nation right now. People and experts say cancelling LPG subsidy is not a good idea. They also suggest it can be done to persons who have criminal cases, income more than 5 lakhs and for NRI, etc. The LPG cylinder price will be hiked Rs. 4 per month.